(Pre-sales) 3 Steps To Transition From Employee To Dream Business Owner (PH)
A survey conducted by the U.S.-based Wakefield Research found that a third of Americans are more afraid of starting their own business than jumping out of an airplane!
The fear we have of leaving our steady employment in other countries around the world is actually much worse!
Imagine how many potentially valuable and even revolutionary ideas will never be realized because of the fears and anxieties of those who could become outstanding entrepreneurs?
Are you one of those creative, smart -but a bit scared- potential future entrepreneurs? Do you cherish your amazing dreams of starting your own business?
Do you, too, often daydream of starting your own business; but don’t know if you’ll succeed, are afraid to get started or are stuck in-place your business not yet what you have dreamed of?
Maybe you’ve already tried but it didn’t work out and you’re afraid you’ll fail again.
This online course, 3 Steps To Transition From Employee To Dream Business Owner, will enable you to make a smooth and safe transition from being someone else’s employee to running your own business.
Who is this course for?
This course is for everyone who:
- wishes to earn more;
- dreams of their own business;
- actively seeks their own path to financial freedom.
What will you learn in the course?
Through it you will gain knowledge about:
- safely transitioning from a salaried job to self-employment;
- the best business models for you;
- what entrepreneurship is and how to do business;
- attracting customers;
- setting the optimal price;
- selling your product effectively;
- building business perception;
- the key skills in business;
- negotiating and communicating effectively;
- creating a product;
- managing a project;
- selecting co-workers;
- becoming an effective leader;
- creatively developing business and making innovative improvements;
- providing your business with spectacular growth;
- automating your business processes;
- managing your and the company’s finances.
The course consists of 10 modules. Each module contains, on average, 3 lessons that can be learned on your schedule.
Module 1, in which you will find:
- the answer to the question of how to get started,
- what is risk in business and how to deal with it;
- A comparison between a full-time job and a business;
- your path to financial freedom.
Module 2, in which we prepared tips to master:
- key skills in business;
- the art of decision-making;
- the art of negotiation;
- professional communication;
- planning, or creating reality;
- productivity and the art of achieving goals.
Module 3, which will address these topics:
- your customers, your gold;
- the art of problem solving;
- how to set the price.
Module 4, from which you will learn about:
- business models;
- what entrepreneurship is and how to become proficient in business.
Module 5, which will cover areas such as:
- creating and selling value;
- differing methods to creating and developing a product;
- project management.
Module 6, which will answer questions such as:
- how do you select a team?
- how do you manage people?
- how do you become a great leader?
Module 7, which is devoted entirely to the topic:
- marketing and sales – two fundamental skills in business.
Module 8, which includes information on:
- business finance;
- personal finance;
- working with accounting.
Module 9, which is devoted to topics of balancing:
- creativity and innovation with processes, systems and automation.
Module 10, in which you become ready for your entrepreneurship journey with a very useful system:
- 3 steps transition from employee to a dream business owner.
The course is now available for pre-sales. It will be available as early as December 12th, 2022.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Guarantee valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
We absolutely believe that we offer a world-class online course! However, if for some reason the course does not meet your expectations, we will refund 100% of the amount paid. This guarantee is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Simply send a refund request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes