How to earn more and how to have more money
FreeAdd to cart
Do You Make Enough?
Money is necessary. It gives us satisfaction when it meets our needs.
But, it’s not always wise to spend, even though it’s a challenge not to, especially in our world, where instant gratification seems the norm.
Momentary emotions do not go hand in hand with rational decision-making. There’s temptation after temptation, so how do you earn and secure more money?
How To Earn More And How To Have More Money will help you take control of your finances – equipping you with tips to handle your funds and illustrating many ways to generate more wealth! The manual refers to experiences and results from the author’s journey from ignorance to awareness and financial intelligence, produced to prevent you from making mistakes and avoiding the troubles associated with reckless money management!
I believe everybody has the right to financial independence and everyone can achieve it!
Become independent – learn how money works and be a conscious user of it!
The online manual explains what lies at the base of the pyramid of personal financial management…
You will learn: financial discipline; budget management skills; techniques to make you more financially aware; ways to save and generate extra income; what debt control is; what giving and investing mean in finance.
The guide will answer bothersome questions:
- Why am I not earning enough?
- Am I a monetary failure?
- How can I increase earnings and harness greater profit by developing my self-confidence and financial literacy?
- Should I look at my money from a broader perspective?
WHO WILL FIND THIS ONLINE MANUAL USEFUL?
This manual is for you… If you:
- Wish to increase your income.
- Have debts.
- Are unhappy and wish to improve your finances.
- Decide to make an important financial decision relating to buying a house or an expensive car, investing or planning family funds.
- Want to save capital and are resourcing effective methods to do so.
- Are interested in the way money functions.
WHY TREASURE THIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND ONLINE MANUAL?
The manual will comprehensively, quickly and clearly answer questions about personal finance.
14 concepts you will learn:
- Tips for making more money.
- Principles of successful saving.
- The rule of deferred gratification and its influence when saving.
- Important personal investment strategy.
- How your beliefs affect your performance and gains.
- Why you’re not achieving more – how to change your situation..
- Ways to deal with and eradicate debt.
- New budget technology and tools.
- Budget management – organising, analysing and changing it, interpreting the results.
- Net worth calculation.
- What taxes are, what they include, seven effective steps to pay fewer taxes and why they are so important in our worldwide economy.
- Ongoing monetary education and self-discipline.
- The time value of money, purchasing power and inflation, incorporating their importance when solving financial tasks.
- Ideas on how to generate profits.
BONUS when you register for the manual…
You will gain access to ready-made templates, making it easy for you to manage your personal finances and debts!
READ A FEW OPINIONS ABOUT OUR ONLINE COURSES OUR ONLINE COURSES
The personal finance planning course is a real compendium of interestingly presented and accessible knowledge – and this is most important, because often financial information and knowledge is presented in such a way that hardly anyone understands anything of it. So with pleasure and curiosity you can open yourself to it (the knowledge presented in this course) and start your own financial education, and it’s also a way to adopt the right attitude and habits when it comes to the financial aspect of your life.
Wieslaw Kluz, entrepreneur, author of books about business, including “How to work less and earn more”.
The knowledge presented in the Internet course on planning personal finances is very useful and even essential for every conscious person. The information is given in a simple and accessible manner. All tips that are included are easily digestible and moreover very practical – you can and even need to apply them immediately in practice.
I really like the language and form of the message, maybe that’s why even I follow the recommendations and make personal financial statements :).
Thank you for helping me to put my personal finances in order. I can already see a significant change in my approach to spending.
Edyta, real estate agent.
I’m one of those people who manage their finances well. So I was a bit skeptical about the online course in personal finance planning – as knowledge that could possibly help me manage my money a little better. How surprised I was, when it turned out that successive sessions of the course uncover a previously unknown world of finance presented from many surprising and revealing points of view. The advantage of the course is not only comprehensive knowledge of modern finances,
but also the fact that you can immediately apply it in practice. The course is prepared in a very attractive and comprehensible way. It is original and authorial work, but it also presents the most interesting world achievements in the field of financial education.
Przemysław Gros, computer scientist and programmer, owner of MiniDesign company.
A great resource for anyone who wants to take control of their finances.
Elizabeth Ann Lawless, bestselling author at Amazon.com.