12 STEPS TO A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS
FreeAdd to cart
Are you awakening your entrepreneurial spirit?
Have you considered the financial and lifestyle implications of running a successful online business?
The path is never an easy one!
The Manka Academy is here to help you on your journey.
“12 Steps To A Profitable Online Business.” is a reference styled e-book sharing the secrets tools necessary to plan and run an online business – profitably!
Learn fresh approaches to selling your products and services, looking at your business in different ways and targeting success in the world of finance.
WHAT ARE THE 12 STEPS?
- Creating customer profiles – what issues are important and why?
- Focusing on business models – how do they appear when selling online?
- Addressing perceptions – what external viewpoints are important to a business’s branding?
- Ensuring all business content is SEO friendly.
- Developing products – how do you view your product and why? Why design your products first?
- Setting pricing goals and objectives – what considerations are important when creating a pricing strategy?
- Shaping selling techniques – how do you sell your product without… your product! What elements to include in your pipeline and how to develop your sales system?
- Testing to complement business intelligence – why it’s important to test your product in practice before you sell it!
- Devising quality control processes – why creating quality control is important and what you can achieve with it.
- Building teams – why the right team is everything in business.
- Developing and fostering a “winning” habit. What is it? What can you do to develop it?”
- Nurturing spectacular growth – how to plan and grow your business?
*Each of the 12 steps includes a coaching session.
Download “12 Steps Tto Aa Profitable Online Business.” NOW and kick-start your venture.
READ A FEW OPINIONS ABOUT OUR ONLINE COURSES OUR ONLINE COURSES
The personal finance planning course is a real compendium of interestingly presented and accessible knowledge – and this is most important, because often financial information and knowledge is presented in such a way that hardly anyone understands anything of it. So with pleasure and curiosity you can open yourself to it (the knowledge presented in this course) and start your own financial education, and it’s also a way to adopt the right attitude and habits when it comes to the financial aspect of your life.
Wieslaw Kluz, entrepreneur, author of books about business, including “How to work less and earn more”.
The knowledge presented in the Internet course on planning personal finances is very useful and even essential for every conscious person. The information is given in a simple and accessible manner. All tips that are included are easily digestible and moreover very practical – you can and even need to apply them immediately in practice.
I really like the language and form of the message, maybe that’s why even I follow the recommendations and make personal financial statements :).
Thank you for helping me to put my personal finances in order. I can already see a significant change in my approach to spending.
Edyta, real estate agent.
I’m one of those people who manage their finances well. So I was a bit skeptical about the online course in personal finance planning – as knowledge that could possibly help me manage my money a little better. How surprised I was, when it turned out that successive sessions of the course uncover a previously unknown world of finance presented from many surprising and revealing points of view. The advantage of the course is not only comprehensive knowledge of modern finances,
but also the fact that you can immediately apply it in practice. The course is prepared in a very attractive and comprehensible way. It is original and authorial work, but it also presents the most interesting world achievements in the field of financial education.
Przemysław Gros, computer scientist and programmer, owner of MiniDesign company.
A great resource for anyone who wants to take control of their finances.
Elizabeth Ann Lawless, bestselling author at Amazon.com.