You will learn how to persuade people and how to get what you want effortlessly
About this Event
Persuading people is one of the essential skills in life and in business. When you know how to persuade, you can certainly generate more money and make a much more impressive professional career. You can also sell more, do more business and have a stronger feeling of living a fulfilling life.
Persuasion is a natural function of communication, so everyone can successfully improve their persuasion and influencing skills.
If you want to learn the most powerful persuasion techniques, join us for a free online workshop that comes with a very special bonus – the online manual “The Power of Persuasion: How to effortlessly and naturally influence people.”
Who should attend the workshop?
- Professionals who want to accelerate their career.
- Small business owners who want to grow their business faster.
- Those who desire to influence their audiences through public speaking.
- Sales professionals looking for ways to build big pipelines and close more deals.
- Teachers who dream about better educating their students.
- Leaders who seek to have greater impact on their organisations.
What will you learn?
- How to prepare a good persuasive speech, presentation or conversation.
- How to structure your arguments.
- Whether to appeal to emotions or to the rational mind.
- How to use features and benefits.
- How to ask powerful questions.
- What the conversion theory is, and how to use it in your endeavours.
- How to use the scarcity principle.
- How to naturally limit your proposal in time.
- What the amplification hypothesis is, and how it can help you in your negotiations.
To many of us the expression “to persuade people” carries a negative connotation and often brings an image of an unethical and noisy salesman or a demagogue at a political rally.
But that’s not accurate.
Persuasion is a critical part of our everyday lives.
Disagreements, differing opinions and contradictory goals are what we normally experience in every organization.
Only those who know how to influence and persuade can use all these differences and transform them into a positive energy, a spirit of cooperation and a unity of hearts and minds working together on common goals.
In our 60-minute online workshop you will also learn the difference between manipulation and persuasion and how to persuade while maintaining great relationships with others.
The subtle art of persuasion helps every one of us, living in a very complex and competitive world, to smoothly achieve everything that is important for us.