Thanks to this workshop you’ll learn how to get more clients, more sales, and more audience attention through the application of storytelling.
The hair on the back of your neck stands up, a sudden thrill shakes your body, and you freeze. Completely mesmerized. This is what a good story does to us. Well-designed and properly delivered stories never fail to transform prospective clients into active listeners, open to any possibility.
By telling a compelling story about your business, and telling it in the right way, you’re sure to capture your audience’s attention and attract new customers.
If your prospects like your stories, it follows that they’ll like you and your business too, building greater trust.
For decades, storytelling has been one of the most powerful ways to enhance your brand, create engaging content, and build stronger relationships with your customers.
Storytelling takes your business beyond the rational sphere into an emotional space. Understanding the emotional needs of your customers will enable you to sell more, grow your community., and build an excellent perception of your business.
What do you get when you attend this workshop?
- 90 unforgettable minutes of learning and practicing storytelling in a business context.
- Free templates, texts, and useful links to further topic exploration.
- Inspiring case studies.
- Valuable insight into the science behind the phenomenon of storytelling.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
The workshop is designed for those who:
- Are driven to improve their business performance.
- Want to grow their businesses faster.
- Are keen to attract new audiences.
- Plan to sell more.
- Seek effective ways to engage their current customers and build stronger loyalty.
- Aim to become much more effective public speakers.
- The workshop is also great for those who are unhappy with their professional careers and want to take their lives to the next level.
- A wealth of practical, relevant tips will help you to design better speeches and presentations.
What will you learn in this workshop?
- How to tell a story to build your brand.
- What business stories are and why you should tell them.
- The different types of stories.
- How to tell a good story (and how not to tell one!)
- The meaning of structure, intent, and personal brand.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to practice your own storytelling. Plus you’ll get free-to-use templates, an ebook on the art of storytelling, and a script of a play that is in the process of staging.
A workshop led by Andrzej Manka: entrepreneur, author, and founder of e-learning company The Manka Academy.