(Pre-Sales) 100 essential questions and answers about your personal finance and business
NEW EDITION 2021
Imagine yourself living your dream life. Do you know what your desired life would look like? Do you also know how much money you would need to make your dreams come true? Would you like to achieve your dreams, no matter how much they cost?
If so, join us for this one-of-a-kind online personal finance course.
It takes faith and conscious effort to change your financial situation. Financial awareness is a matter of all that technical knowledge about compound interest, assets, loans, investments and savings, and your net worth. It also requires personal engagement and effort to create new patterns of thinking and new habits.
I know what the journey from a lack of financial awareness (including a lot of debt and a bloodthirsty consumerist attitude) towards financial freedom looks like. I know how to get you from the point where you struggle with money, are broke and frustrated, to abundance and prosperity. When you join us for this personal finance online course, you will learn how to do that.
Why have I created this course?
I’ve created this course to share my experience and the knowledge that will help you achieve your financial freedom and experience abundance.
Do you know that 95% of the people around you have their financial priorities completely wrong? If you don’t understand how money works or what the relationships between your financial literacy, your habits, your pattern of thinking and your financial condition are, then you can expect to have a pretty miserable life.
You have to understand the concept of money.
You need to gain proper financial knowledge. You need to know which financial products are good for you and which you should avoid.
Finance is not rocket science. Everyone can be a kind of genius in their personal finance management!
Like everything else in our life, it’s just a matter of a good education and practice. You can learn finance in the same way you might learn how to drive a car, play the guitar or speak a foreign language. And this course helps you to make all the necessary steps on a new and fascinating journey to achieve the goals of being financially literate, independent and free.
What you get when you buy this course?
In this course, you will find 100 sessions with videos, templates, graphs, instructions, exercises, useful links and everything else you’ll need to put what you’ve learned from the course into practice.
You will be added to a private Facebook group to enable you to discuss financial challenges, share experiences, support and be supported!
You will also receive the course certificate.
What users of my online courses have said about them
Andrzej Manka has put together an excellent personal finance primer for anyone interested in personal finance management. I was very impressed with the overall content and the specific advice provided.
James L. Paris, best-selling author of more than 10 books, including “Money Management for Those Who Don’t Have Any”.
This course is an excellent resource for anyone wanting to gain control of their financial life. The hazards are real, the financial sessions solid, and the charts handy, if you find yourself dwelling on a few of the verses at the end of the sessions that might not be such a bad thing. Of course, the primary task is to get started managing and growing your financial future. Andrzej Manka’s guide will certainly help you take forward steps on this exciting journey.
Elizabeth Ann Lawless, #1 Amazon best-selling author, publisher and speaker, Dallas, Texas, United States of America.
This is a real compendium of financial knowledge which has been presented in a simple and interesting format.
Wiesław Kluz, entrepreneur and author of books on business.
The course will give you unique knowledge that is not accessible in training courses
Aleksandra Wysocka-Zanko, finance journalist.
Information in this online course is presented in a simple and easy style. All the know-how is very practical so you can start applying it immediately.
Edyta, real estate broker and course subscriber.
I belong to that group of people who don’t have any problem with money, so I started reading the course with a certain dose of scepticism. Much to my surprise, every session of this course revealed unknown facts about the world of finance presented from various inspiring perspectives. The course is written in an attractive and understandable way.
Przemek Gros, IT specialist and entrepreneur.
I am so glad that financial stuff finally made sense to me in the form of this online personal finance course. I now focus on implementing tips from the course. I was even able to adjust my budget to the model presented in one of the first sessions of the course.
Artur Szewczyk, course subscriber
Please send us your opinion about the course to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- Are sure they want to improve their financial lives, set up big finance and business goals, and move quickly from their current situation to their dream situation.
- Have debts and don’t know how to effectively get rid of them.
- Are not happy with their personal finances and are thinking about changing their situation.
- Are about to make a serious financial decision, like taking out credit or a mortgage.
- Want to make sure that they will make the best possible decisions.
- Want to save more money and need useful tips.
- Are planning to invest in real estate, start-ups, arts or financial instruments.
- Want to multiply their earnings and are looking for advice.
We aim to transform participants’ financial and business lives through this course, and I personally am deeply convinced and have unwavering faith that we can do that!
What else makes this course unique?
Do you know the best concept that is happening in business and finance right now?
Things change so rapidly that traditional barriers between industries, sciences, finance and new technologies blur. If you want to excel at personal finance now, and in the near future, you need to focus mainly on what’s going on on the outskirts, far from current trends.
In other words, to learn what connects finance and new technology, finance and modern psychology, finance and business systems, finance and the future of work.
So, in this course you will learn not only how to choose the best mortgage offer, how to get rid of debt, how to earn more, or how to start investing and use compound interest to your benefit, but you will also be prepared for starting your own business, to move from employment to freelancing, to manage a sales process, market your services, and even build your personal brand. You will polish your communication skills, which is crucial when you negotiate a job offer, when you speak with your bank, or when you want to lead a conversation about budgeting with your partner. However, if you prefer to remain employed, we can also help you get the best from your employment.
What will you learn in this course?
The course is divided into 7 sections:
- Debt management
- Professional career
- Earning money
- Starting and developing your business
Each section helps you manage your money from different perspectives, increasing your ability to accumulate wealth and multiply it.
On average, you will get answers on two or more essential questions regarding personal finance and business.
In this course you will learn:
- 3 super tips for saving effectively.
- How to take control of debt.
- 5 ways to make more money.
- How to make money blogging.
- How to make more money through selling.
- 3 steps to investing.
- How to do more, faster and better, in personal finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – how to set up and develop your business.
- Financial freedom for employees.
- How to manage personal finance through a decision matrix.
- The 5 steps to investing in start-up companies.
- How to budget.
- The 4 factors that determine financial success.
- How to develop an abundance mindset.
- 7 ways to take control of your money.
- How to save on shopping.
- 3 ways to finance your car.
- 8 ways to choose the best mortgage offer.
- The most effective way to make good financial decisions, as used by wealthy people.
- How to speak about money with partners and family, to build financial freedom.
- How to teach others, for instance your kids or your friends, financial freedom.
- Principles for building a good and supportive environment around you.
- How to choose the best insurance deals.
- How to save money using barter.
- Whether to achieve your financial goal through saving or increasing your earnings.
- 7 universal ways to effectively manage your debts.
- 5 ways to improve your credit score.
- How to choose the best bank account.
- Whether you need a credit card, and, if so, how to choose the best option for you.
- About the financial crisis – is it a threat or an opportunity?
- Why Kiyosaki is wrong when he discredits employment in his “Cashflow Quadrant”: when being employed is the best option for you.
- Why we need both employees and entrepreneurs – both can lead to financial freedom.
- 17 ways to earn more after hours.
- What to invest in.
- 8 ways to invest in property.
- 9 ways to invest in start-ups.
- 12 ways to invest in arts.
- How to protect your money and your wealth.
- When money doesn’t matter at all: why money is an illusion or imprecise concept.
- 12 ways that applying sales management processes can help you earn money.
- How to set up a business.
- How to implement exponential growth in your business.
- How to choose the best business system.
- 10 ways in which finance will change in the near future.
- How to survive Brexit and how to benefit from it.
- Why it’s good to have an eye on the fintech industry.
- One perfect way to predict what will happen to you in the future.
Now the course is available as a pre-sales offer for a discounted price of £19. The inauguration of the course is taking place on Thursday, 10th March 2022, at 7 pm GMT, when we will have a special workshop on personal finance. If you can’t take part in this, do not worry! You’ll get the recording and the course materials.
The regular price for this course, from 10th March, is £49.
We are so confident in our online course, that we back it with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If within the 30 days you are not satisfied with our course, you can request a refund by writing to us at: email@example.com
- Session 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15h
- Participants 83
- Assessments Yes
100 essential questions and answers about your personal finance and business
- Three super tips for saving effectively
- How to take control of debt
- 5 ways to make more moneyHow to make money blogging
- How to make more money through selling
- Three steps to investing
- How to do more, faster and better in personal finance?
- Entrepreneurial spirit – how to set up and develop your business
- Financial freedom for employees
- How to manage personal finance through a decision matrix?
- The five steps to invest in startup companies
- How to budget
- The four factors that determine financial success
- How to develop an abundance mindset
- 7 ways to take control of your money
- How to save on shopping
- 3 ways to finance your car
- 8 ways to choose the best mortgage offer
- The most effective way to make good financial decisions, used by wealthy people
- How to speak about money with partners and family to build financial freedom
- How to teach others, for instance, your kids or your friends, financial freedom
- Principles to build a good and supportive environment around you
- How to choose the best insurance deals
- 11 tested strategies to save money on everyday shopping
- How to save money using barter
- Whether to achieve your financial goal through saving or increasing your earnings
- 7 universal ways to effectively manage your debts
- 5 ways to improve your credit score
- How to choose the best bank account
- Do you need a credit card? If so how to choose the best option for you
- Financial crisis – is it a threat or an opportunity?